Big Box Buggy is a competitive game of chance and keen observation played at your favorite big box store!
- Each individual in a carload competes against each other person in the car.
- Before entering the parking lot, each participant should declare how many buggy occupants they expect to see. Each player must choose a different number. The numbers should be clearly recorded. Each player must visually confirm and agree on the list's accuracy before leaving the vehicle.
- Gameplay begins when the parking lot is entered - gameplay ends when the parking lot is vacated.
- Each occupant of an observed buggy counts as one toward each players' estimated number.
- The first person to see an occupied buggy adds one to the collected total of spotted occupants. More than one participant must see the occupant in order for the number to be counted. Individual observations do not count toward the total spotted.
- Each buggy must be occupied. Unoccupied buggies do not count toward the total.
- Each buggy occupant may only be counted once. Should a person leave a buggy to be replaced by another person, the new person may be counted as another occupant and will count toward the total.
- If a player needs a buggy, they cannot be counted in the total number of observed buggy occupants.
- The player to guess closet to the total number of observed buggy occupants is the winner. For example, Player A guesses 5 buggy occupants while Player B guesses 6. 4 buggy occupants are observed during play, therefore Player A is the winner.
- In the event of a tie, the player under the guessed buggy occupants total is the winner. For example, Player A guesses 4 buggy occupants while Player B guesses 6. 5 buggy occupants are observed during play, therefore Player A is the winner.
- Games are for fun - but not at the expense of others. Don't be a jerk to shoppers.
- Laser etch or print the official score keeper (b3.png). Laser etched acrylic looks amazing.
- Having fun and want to pay something?
- Donate to Modest Needs (one time or recurring) or another charity of your choice.
- Wear a t-shirt while you play your favorite big box game!
- Help us pay for hosting.